Would you like to join our team and help us support the growth of clean energy in Cambodia? In 2018 EnergyLab ran some fabulous projects, including the Smart Energy Hackathon
, Clean Energy Week
and Clean Energy internships
In 2019 we have exciting plans in addition to these activities, including:
We are looking for a Program Co-ordinator to help deliver these programs!
- programs to support entrepreneurs with a clean energy business idea to validate, test and implement their concept
- supporting women in clean energy companies to provide them with leadership and clean energy professional development opportunities
- engaging with civil society on the future of energy
- actively supporting linkages between Cambodia and Australian clean energy businesses
- Leading a sustainable mobility expo with UNDP, Grab, ImpactHub, Ministry of Public Works and Transport and Ministry of Enrvionment
... assist the team in the planning and delivering our programs, with a focus on project administration, engagement with program participants, preparation of workshop and event materials, and assisting in evaluation of programs.