Your role would be to manage our accounts, financial reporting and support administration. You will report to the Country Director: Accounting System and Book keeping
* Manage the Xero accounting system - Managing the process to enter project expenses into our accounting system
* Setting up a filing and management system for individual project expenses.
* Manage all invoices/receipts and bookkeeping all expenses under project code correctly
* Sort and file tax receipts according to projects for audit. Payroll
* Manage the schedule for staff payment - ensure staff are paid on time
* Organise payroll calculation , payslips ,documentation, and filing
* Update Payroll sheet, including accruals for holiday, annual leave and sick leave Tax
* Calculate salary, WHT tax, others taxes payments
* prepare and submit tax documentation on time
* Collect receipts from GDT
* Provide documents as required from GDT Financial Reporting
* Produce periodic and final financial reports for projects and programs
* Prepare financial report, invoices/receipts submit to donors
* Manage all invoices/receipts by filling both soft copy and hard copy
* sort out with external auditor (if necessary) Cash Management
* Manage the monthly process for paying out, recording and settling the petty cash.
* Manage payments by cash, cheque, bank transfer
* Bank reconciliation, cash reconciliation, cash count by monthly basis Office Administration Support
* Provide advice on how to improve procedures and processes
* Procurement process, finding quotations, contact with suppliers for payments
* Support logistic work
* Support office task as needed.