Your role would be to assist the Country Director and our Tax and Accounting Service Provider to manage our accounts and financial reporting:Accounting System and Book keeping
* Manage the Xero accounting system - Managing the process to enter project expenses into our accounting system
* Setting up a filing and management system for individual project expenses.
* Sort and file tax receipts according to projects for audit. Payroll
* Manage the schedule for staff payment - ensure staff are paid on time
* Organise payroll documentation and filing
* Update Payroll sheet, including accruals for holiday and sick leave Tax
* Calculate salary and WHT tax payments
* Work with our service provider to prepare and submit tax documentation
* Collect receipts from GDT
* Provide documents as required from GDT Financial Reports
* Produce periodic and final financial reports for projects and programs Petty Cash
* Manage the monthly process for paying out, recording and settling the petty cash. Office Support
* Provide advice on how to improve procedures and processes
* Support office task as needed.
This role is currently completed on a part time basis - 4 hrs/day. If you are interested in working with usp art time please contact us. If you are also interested in the programs we run and want to also support those - please contact us for a full time position.